Water live wallpaper, simulates liquid water ripple effect.
Adds water drops on your screen!
- Fluid like, water ripple effects
- Setting widget (Pro version)
- Custom background image (Pro version)
- Water drop settings (Pro version)
- Use 3D hardware to render images, save battery
- Support most resolutions including Android tablet
- Android 4.0 ICS ready
Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
Note: It is live wallpaper so you can't open the app, you will need to follow the instruction above in order to set the wallpaper. Also slower/older devices (shipped with Android OS below 2.1) can't run it too, currently it has been tested on Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Nexus and Sony Arc S so any mobile devices that is equivalent to them should run fine.
If you have put the app on SD card and restarted the phone, the wallpaper will reset to default since the system couldn't find the app first.
1. App is not compatible with my device?
Please try the free version first.
2. Wallpaper resets to default after reboot/restart the phone?
Please move the app to phone instead of SD card.
3. My app is not downloading after purchasing?
If it is your first time buying, Google will check through the credit card detail which normally takes few hours time.
Try troubleshooting at Google: http://market.android.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=1267233
4. When does 15 minutes refund period start?
15 minutes refund period only starts when you have actually downloaded the app.
Water Pro Live Wallpaper is a free trial software application from the Themes & Wallpaper subcategory, part of the Desktop category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-11-16. The program can be installed on Android.
Water Pro Live Wallpaper (version 1.0.8) has a file size of 1.05 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 88 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.